Service Sales Training
Transitioning service professionals into a service-sales team can increase profits and customer satisfaction at the same time. Customers want pro-active experts who can recommend add-on products when appropriate. Who better to make expert recommendations?
On the other hand, unwanted sales presentations that seem disconnected from the subject and tone of the call do more harm than good. Team members forced to use aggressive sales approaches often feel as uncomfortable as the customers they are pushing to buy. How can this be the right way for them to sell?
Caras Training’s “The Service Sale” content teaches even the most reluctant team members to sell with integrity and confidence. Each highly customized program includes practice up-selling and cross-selling your products and services in scenarios your team really faces.
Skill development in the following areas gets the results you need:
- Identifying sales opportunities in your real-world customer service situations so the up-sell or cross-sell offer makes sense to staff and prospects.
- Leading customers through the natural human buying process without manipulation or tricks.
- Bridging into the up-sell or cross-sell so that interest is created. If they can’t create interest, they won’t create action. This is the heart of the professional service-sale.
- Creating desire for an add-on product or service involves helping customers through an evaluation process that can happen in seconds. Staff must be able to connect the features of the offer to the 3 things people value – saving money, saving time or satisfying emotional needs including security and comfort.
- Closing the sale is easy when team members use checking questions and draw out desire.
To learn more about ways to teach selling in the service queue, please take a look at our webinar “The Service Sale”. And do contact us for service-sales ideas for your firm.