Retail Customer Service Training
Competition in retail is fierce. Companies are actively approaching your customers and trying to show them that better values and a better experience can occur with them instead of with you. Your merchandisers and marketing teams are doing their best to give you the tools. Now it’s time to arm your front line staff with the techniques.
Retail Customer Service Training has made all the difference for our clients throughout North America. Results include:
- Customer satisfaction surveys moving from low scores to high
- Improved camaraderie and teamwork
- Retention of top performers
Caras Training’s Retail Customer Service Training helps front line staff to:
- Demonstrate genuine enthusiasm when they greet customers
- Use the right body language so customers believe they are being helped by kind, capable professionals
- Read the need for all types of customers to make good use of time and resources
- Say the right words at the right time no matter how a customer behaves
- Complete transactions correctly to reduce errors and minimize re-work
- Manage multiple customers at the same time including telephone callers, cashier lines and product inquiries without appearing overwhelmed
- Develop their skills in collaboration with their supervisors so that investments in employees yield long term results
We provide original, proven retail customer service training solutions and coaching tools highly customized so that your staff demonstrates EPC: Enthusiasm, Product Knowledge and Confidence.
If EPC sounds right for your retail customer service staff, please contact us for more information.